Crevettes а la marocaine easy recipe
Crevettes а la marocaine
Originally from Morocco, but also found in Provence, this easy dish tastes as good as itsmells. Serve with a salad for a quick lunch, or tapas-style with wooden toothpicks.
- 2 oz uncooked shelled large shrimp (defrosted if frozen)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp harissa paste or hot paprika
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp snipped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp snipped cilantro
- Drain the shrimp on a double layer of paper towels. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the spices and garlic , and stir for a minute to release the flavors.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium-high heat until they turn a little pink, then turn over. Cook until the shrimp are pink all over , stirring frequently. Stir in the herbs and serve hot.
Don’t miss Hummus recipe