Easy Salmon Pasta Salad
Here is yet another easy lunch recipe that you can prepare. This is a dish that you can serve all by itself or can serve as a side dish for another salmon inspired dish. Either way I know you are going to love this recipe.
Servings 6 people
- 1 ½ Tbsp. of Lemon Peel Finely Grated
- ● 1 ¼ Pound of Orecchiette
- ● 1 ¼ Pound of Salmon Wild Caught Variety
- ● 1 ½ Tbsp. of Ginger Peeled and Finely Chopped
- ● 3 Tbsp. of Olive Oil
- ● 2 ½ Tbsp. of Lemon Juice Fresh
- ● 1 ½ Tbsp. of Chives Finely Chopped
- ● 5 Shallots Finely Sliced
- ● 2 Leeks Finely Sliced
- First whisk together your fresh lemon juice, chopped ginger, grated lemon peel and olive oil together in a large sized mixing bowl. Whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Next add in your remaining ingredients and toss vigorously until well blended.
- Make sure that you add enough of your roasted pepper juices to ensure that your salad is nice and moist. You do not want your salad to be dry.
- Season with a dash of salt and pepper for taste and serve immediately.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Serving Size: 1 serving