Easy Salmon Sandwich
Who doesn’t love a good sandwich in the afternoon to feel full during the middle of the day? Now with this recipe you can enjoy a savory and filling salmon sandwich that is easy to make. Serve this sandwich with a side of fries or potato chips to really make it a meal you won’t soon forget.
Servings 4 people
- ● 1 tsp. of Lemon Zest Finely Grated
- ● 3 Ounces of Salmon
- ● 3 Shiitake Mushrooms Stemmed and Finely Chopped
- ● 4 Sesame Rolls
- ● 1 Tbsp. of Orange Juice
- ● Some Kale Fresh
- ● Some Mayonnaise For Taste
- First place your salmon, finely chopped shiitake mushrooms, fresh orange juice and finely grated lemon zest into a medium sized bowl. Add in your touch of mayonnaise for taste along with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Cut your rolls into halves and top off with your kale, salmon mixture and finally cover with the tops.
- Feel free to lightly toast your sandwiches for added crunch. Serve with your desired side dish and enjoy!
Don’t miss EGGPLANT IMAM BAILDI