King prawn, cherry tomato and rocket spaghetti-recipe
King prawn, cherry tomato and rocket spaghetti
King prawns taste best when cooked for 1 to 2 minutes on n very high heat.
Servings 4 serves
- 400 g 14oz spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil plus extra to drizzle
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 400 g 14oz raw king prawns
- large handful cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- couple large handfuls rocket
- 1 lemon juice
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions in plenty of salted water.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan and add the oil.
- When warm, add the garlic and cook for a couple of minutes until softened.
- Increase the heat and add the prawns to the frying par with a generous amount of seasoning.
- When the prawns are pink all the way through, add the cherry tomatoes and cook until just beginning to soften.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan with the prawns and cherry tomatoes.
- Add the rocket and toss everything ’through to combine.
- Squeeze over the lemon juice and divide between 4 bowls, drizzling each with a little more olive oil. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 474 calories 8 g fat (1g saturated ), 75g carbohydrate