Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
This is an easy breakfast recipe that I know you are going to want to make again and again. Not only is packed full of protein, but it will leave you feeling full for the majority of the day.
Servings 4 people
- 3 tbsp Chives Minced and Evenly Divided
- 6 Eggs Large In Size
- 2 tbsp Crème Fraiche
- 2 tbsp Butter Unsalted and Melted
- 4 Slices of Bread Whole Wheat Variety and Toasted Nicely
- 1 Avocado, Pitted Peeled and Cut into Cubes
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 4 Ounces of Salmon moked Variety and Finely Sliced
- Dash of Salt and Pepper for Taste
- 1. The first thing that you will want to do is place your minced chives into a small bowl. Then add in your next two ingredients and stir thoroughly to combine. .
- 2. Next pour your butter into a medium to large sized skillet and set over low to medium heat.
- 3. Once your pan is hot enough pour in your egg mixture and season with a dash of salt and pepper for taste. Allow your eggs to cook for the next 4 minutes, making sure that you scrape the bottom of your skillet occasionally. Once the eggs are cooked remove from heat and aside for later use
- 4. Next toast up your bread and once toasted set onto a serving plate. Set aside for later use.
- 5. Next place your cubed avocado into a medium sized bowl and pour in your lemon juice. Mash your avocado until it is creamy and smooth in consistency. Once smooth and completely smashed, you will want to make sure that you spread equal amounts of your avocado onto each slice of toasted bread.
- 6. Top off your bread with your cooked eggs and then drape your smoked salmon on last.
- 7. Garnish your bread slices with minced chives and serve right away.
Don’t miss Andalusian gazpacho-recipe