Tasty Salmon Packed Omelet
If you are a fan of traditional omelets, then I know for sure you are going to be a fan of this recipe. This dish is so tasty, you will be left craving for more.
Servings 3 people
- 2 tbsp Butter Slightly Softened
- 10 ounces Salmon Filet Debones, Skinned and Cut into Cubes
- 1/4 cup onions Finely Chopped
- 1/4 cup green peppers Finely Chopped
- 6 Eggs Large in size
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese Sharp and Finely Shredded
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper for Taste
- First place half of your softened butter into a medium to large sized skillet and set over medium heat. Once the butter and pan are hot enough sauté your first three ingredients together for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender and aromatic. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Next whisk all of your eggs together until thoroughly beaten. Add in your remaining butter into your skillet and once melted pour in your eggs. Cook your eggs until they are set and then slide onto a serving platter.
- Top your omelet with your salmon mixture and season with a dash of pepper. Top with your shredded cheese and then fold over. Allow your eggs to sit until the cheese fully melts. Serve your omelet while still warm.
Don’t miss a new post Common Salmon Cooking Mistakes to Avoid.