Garlic Lime Chicken slow-cooker recipe
Garlic Lime Chicken-in slow-cooker -recipe
Why I like this recipe— This was the first recipe my son made in the slow cooker. It’s so easy, and he was so proud of himself that evening at supper when everyone enjoyed it.
Servings 5 servings
- 5 skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup
- ⅓-¼ cup
lime juice, according to your taste preference
- 1 tbsp
- 2 garlic cloves or 1 tsp. garlic powder minced
- ½ tsp
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- Grease interior of slow-cooker crock.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low 4 hours, or until instant-read thermometer registers 160°–165° when stuck in thighs, but not against bone.
Ideal slow-cooker size: 5-qt.