Salmon and Mushroom Salad
This salad recipe is bursting will flavor that I know you are going to love. Made alongside some mushrooms and oysters, this is the perfect recipe to make when you are craving some tasty seafood.
Servings 4 people
- 4 slices Smoked Salmon Cold
- 3/4 cup Oyster Mushrooms Small In Size and Cut Into Halves
- 6-8 Radishes Sliced Thinly
- 2 Sticks Celery Peeled and Sliced Lengthwise
- 6 Cucumbers Small In Size, Crisp and Sliced Into Ribbons
- 2 Cabbages Baby Variety and Sliced Thinly
- 6 Red Onions Sliced Finely
- 1 clove garlic Crushed
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice Fresh
- 1 tbsp Honey Raw
- 3 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Dash of Sea Salt and Pepper for Taste
- The first thing that you will want to do is combine your baby cabbages, oyster mushrooms, radishes, celery, cucumbers and salad onions together in a large sized bowl. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Mix in your fresh lemon juice, crushed cloves of garlic, raw honey, olive and sunflower oils, salt and pepper in a separate bowl and pour over the mixed salad. Toss roughly to coat evenly.
- Divide the salad equally. Top with your cold-smoked salmon and serve immediately!
Don’t miss Tasty Salmon Packed Omelet