Vegan basil avocado pasta-recipe
Vegan basil avocado pasta
Servings 4 Serves
- 3 garlic cloves peeled
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 300 g 10 1/2 oz gluten-free pasta
- 2 avocados halved, seeded, peeled
- 75 ml 6fl oz olive oil
- a handful of basil leaves
- a pinch of salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 Add a pinch of salt to a large pan of boiling water, cook pasta according to the packet instructions, then drain well.
- 2 Place the remaining ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until your desired consistency. This tastes great both chunky or smooth and creamy.